With NEXT, the relative humidity level in the air passing through the machine is adjusted to set values in a very energy efficient manner as compared to traditional technology. As part of the ventilations system or free standing
Typical installations are in process plants, cold storage rooms, food industry, water treatment plants, ice hockey rinks and other larger premises with large air volumes and high humidity loads.
With our patented technology and smart functions, it may be possible to reduce more than halve your energy cost related to dehumidification!
NEXT240 can continuously dehumidify 240kg of water per day. NEXT480 can handle the double.
With the Turbo mode, the NEXT can handle two times the humidity load during a shorter period of time from, for example, opened doors. This makes it possible to dimension for standard operation and still be able to handle short-term higher moisture loads.
NEXT is designed to be connected to existing ventilation ducts but can also be operating free-standing.
Safe and secure environment
With a “food-grade” high quality non toxic desiccant, the handling during service is simple and it is also good for the environment.
With its food-grade liquid desiccant, the NEXT can dehumidify below 40% relative humidity, even at low temperatures.
Low installation power
NEXT manages with a 32A fuse, which results in lower connection costs.
Built with standard components makes NEXT easy and cost-effective to maintain.
NEXT can be connected to your existing monitoring system via Modbus or connected via WiFi for monitoring the system online from your computer or mobile phone.
- Working range (°C): 0°C to + 40°C
- Dehumidifying capacity (1 / 24h): 240
- Momentary capacity (turbo mode): Double capacity
- Working range relative humidity level: 30% to 100%
- Connection: 400V 3-phase 50Hz 32A
- Connection power (kW): <17
- Air flow (m3 / h): Up to 10,000
- Static pressure (Pa): <250
- Dimensions WxHxL (mm): 1,800 x 1,800 x 1,800
- Weight dry / operation (kg): 430/630
- Noise (dB): <83
- Communication: Modbus or TCP / IP