About our technology
Airwatergreen is an innovation company presenting new technologies to a market asking for smarter products using less energy.
Our products provide with a better and healthier indoor climate protecting investments in infrastructure and securing quality in sensitive production processes.
CVP: Controlled Vapor Pressure
The Airwatergreen liquid desiccant dehumidification system operates on the principle of absorption of water vapor from air.
The systems utilize a liquid absorbent known as BAS. The BAS is non-toxic, will not vaporize, is free from corrosive chlorides and is not degraded by common airborne contaminants.
The temperature and concentration of the solution – i.e. the vapor pressure – determines the ability of BAS to remove or add water vapor from the air.
The concentration of BAS can be adjusted so the conditioner delivers air at any desired relative humidity between 30% and 90%.
The illustration below shows the basic elements of the liquid desiccant system. Conditioned air can be heated/cooled and humidified/dehumidified by contacting BAS in the conditioner.
Warm Condensation – a solid desiccant technology
Using the concept of over-saturation to create condensation inside a closed environment – where the vapor has been collected.
- The humidity is first collected in an adsorbent (silica gel).
- At saturation, the adsorbent is dried by warming up the box containing the adsorbent.
- This generate vapor that condensates at the inside of the adsorbent box.
OneStep HVAC – the evolution from traditional sorption to modern CVP
NEXT-S is a single step solution for cooling/heating or dehumidifying/humidifying.
The Technology makes it possible to change the air condition to a chosen set point for temperature and humidity.
This is presented in the Mollier diagram where the NEXT-S takes a direct path (green arrow) to reach the chosen air condition, as compared to existing technologies taking a multistep reconditioning path (blue arrows).
The methodology is used for humidifying and heating during wintertime – and then using exactly the same installation module for dehumidification and cooling during hot summer days.
(Green arrow: NEXT-S ; Blue arrows: traditional solutions)
Operational area for OneStep HVAC
Both temperature and humidity is changed in one step from the Blue outer area into the Green inner set area.
Connect & Control
- All products are prepared for wireless or wired connection
- Airwatergreen Cloud – connection via Wifi
- Airwatergreen Integrate – external SCADA system integration via Modbus
- Modbus fixed connection:
- Netbiter through cellular modem
- Netbiter through fixed line
- Netbiter through internet connection
- Monitoring Alternatives
- The control system has the control and regularly asks the dehumidifier via Netbiter for a status update
- Data is stored in the Netbiter and transmitted to the control system at certain intervals